2014年7月27日

Day 2 - Friends and a week of coordinates

This morning I woke up quite early, so I relaxed while taking a coffee
and checking into my magazines and mooks to get inspiration for my following blog posts
.... Which will start tomorrow ! I hope you will enjoy it. 



I decided to go through the week and make coordinates inspired by
each of the members of Moi dix mois this week. 
I thought it would be different than lolita outfits, and it gives me an excuse to dress up ! 
So I took my Moi dix mois pamphlets out, my DVDs, and magazines to look at 
pictures and check interviews back to get ideas for this week ! 


After lunch, I met with my friend at Starbucks for a small chat session, to relax together
since we haven't seen each other in a while and had some catching up to do. 


We then took a walk in the neighborhood, and visited some place with nice flowers. 
The weather was quite warm, but it was enjoyable. 
It made us exercise a bit ! 

And then since my friend had planned to meet with another of my friends
at a board game bar tonight, I decided to join to see her (I haven't seen her in a while either)
so we played a Quebec version (in french) of Cards Against Humanity.
Our humor being dark, crude and sarcastic really makes this game fun for us. 

And I came home, quite exhausted from my day. 
But I had fun. It was nice to go out the house. It has been a long time. 

So, starting tomorrow keep an eye on my blog for the {Inspiration Series} !!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿