2014年7月28日

Inspiration Series - Day 1 - EGL Mana

Today is the start of my week of daily coordinates 
inspired by the lovely members of 
~ Moi dix mois ~

Today, as an easy and obvious start.... 



Mana has been the artist who led me to discover lolita, as well as a music genre
I didn't know about, and bring me to learn a new language as well as visiting a fabulous
country. 

I started lolita fashion in 2004, after discovering Malice Mizer, by finding one of their songs
{Gensou Rakuen - 幻想楽園}
Mana really was a big inspiration for me, as far as style, make-up artistery, and character. 
I've been following his work for 10 years now, and as for him being the creator, leader
and composer/song writer of Moi dix mois, it was only logic for me to start by 
making a coordinate inspired by him for this first day. 


After flipping through G&LBs and reviewing some pictures I had saved, I went for 
an old-school kind of look, but a little more updated, as Mana wore in the vol. #44, with 
white and black coordinate, and cute red hair. 

OP, Blouse, Headdress, Necklace, Socks
~Moi-même-moitié~ 


It felt really lovely, I also tried new hair ! 
And made a mock picture of Mana from his common "after photoshoot" 
pictures from his blog (ahaha)



This wasn't very surprising coming from me, as I often dress in EGL, but I promise
the other coordinates will gradually be less common ! 

It was fun to dress up again ! 





1 件のコメント:

  1. This is quite an old post, but I couldn't help but comment!

    I love your coordinate by the way, and your endearment for Mana is much like mines. I also got into lolita fashion (in around 2006) because of pictures I saw of him online from the GLB. Then I discovered both Moi dix Mois and Malice Mizer and never looked back. I listen to those bands all the time and I've never heard better music in my life. Mana basically changed my life, for the better!

    I do not own any Moitie items myself (with the exception of a pair of socks that I don't really wear) since they've been too expensive for me in the past, but one day I hope to save enough money to buy something. I'm very overdue, as how could I not yet own something from the person who introduced me to this fashion? One day, I will have something :)

    返信削除