2015年5月16日

Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott Cut out Wings 2.0 - Review

You would have told me even 6 months ago I would be checking out the adidas website to try and pick up a pair of sneakers, I would have laughed straight at your face. But that was my reality two weeks ago when a friend showed me the new model of Jeremy Scott winged sneaker design at adidas. My size wasn't available and their website wouldn't ship to Canada, so I ended up in an adidas store asking the staff about their beautiful winged shoes. My story ended up with a quick look up on Ebay to try and find new ones, which I did, in my size, and now they have arrived ! Let's take a look !


I had small doubts I wouldn't get real Jeremy Scott x Adidas shoes since you can never know the reputation of a seller on Ebay, but I took a chance and threw my money at the first legit seller with good reviews that had the cut-out model in my size that shipped in Canada. And I totally don't regret it ! 


They took about one and a half week to arrive and I was really wishing that they would be the right size ! I wasn't certain if they were in men size since the details were not specific on the adidas website but they are indeed in men size. So I went with 8.5 hoping they would in the worst case be a little too large and not too small. And they are perfect ! 


They are so nice ! They look bomb. The wings are just large enough to be really impressive, but they don't affect walking at all. The shoes are also light and easy to walk in. The transparent plastic parts are a little stiff (it's plastic after all) but the open cut out sides make them breathable and very cool looking. I can't wait to wear them out today ! 

 

Hopefully they will stand the reputation of adidas of being nice constructed shoes and they will be worth their price and will last a while :) I'm so happy ! 

This week-end I'm going out for my birthday with friends and family so I'll post pictures later this week ! I'm definitely wearing these babies out tonight so I'll try to snap an outfit picture ! 

Dahlia 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿